Transmission Trouble Tips
At Lee Myles AutoCare + Transmissions, we care about your vehicle. Our team supports you in maintaining a car, truck, SUV, or RV that will serve you well for years to come.
We recognize the value of the investment you’ve made in your vehicle and we’re committed to its proper care and maintenance. We aim to help you make good decisions about how and when to have your vehicle serviced.
Nobody knows the normal sounds your vehicle makes better than you. When something changes you’ll probably notice it right away. Any new, strange sound that doesn’t go away should get your immediate attention. Here are ten sounds that are likely to indicate some transmission malfunction.
- Moans or Groans
- Squealing or Screeching
- Hum or Low Whine in Neutral (N) or Park (P)
- Hum or Low Whine in all Drive ranges
- Clank when engaging in Drive (D) or Reverse (R)
- Grating or Rumbling in Gear
- Chatter or Clunk when Starting in Drive (D) or Reverse (R)
Contact us if you experience any of these transmission issues!